In House GDP Management & RP Training Basic/Refresher
Implementing the GDP guidelines in your organization testifies that your company is commited to quality in every aspect of their business.
The GDP Management & RP Training gives an introduction to the Good Distribution Guidelines (GDP) for the pharmaceutical industry, but also for the logistics industry, which performs the transport of Time and Temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical products. Implementing the GDP Guidelines in your operation, provides that the quality and integrity of pharmaceuticals can be guaranteed throughout the entire supply-chain. The focus of this training is mainly on quality within the organization, but also on the operational side of handling pharmaceutical shipments.
- We help your organization gain insights in storage, transportation, handling and distribution of temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical products.
- Review most important elements of GDP and Medical Devices Guidelines.
- Clear exposition and opportunities for implementation in your organization.
- GDP within logistics and definition
- GDP Guidelines (every chapter)
- Implementation in your organization
- Case studies (More focus on case studies in the refresher training)
- Test and evaluation
- Management team
- Responsible Person
- Leaders in contact with operations of pharmaceutical products
On Site Training
If there is a need within your organization to organize a GDP-training for multiple people, the on site training could be interesting. An on site training is a training delivered by 4Advice to an organization's staff members at its site or another location provided by the organization. These trainings can be given in Dutch, English and French.
Benefits of on site GDP Training:
- Everyone within your organization hears the same GDP-training.
- Staff members have a mutual understanding of the GDP Guidelines.
- Cases and activities focus on the same environment.
- Staff members have the opportunity to interact with their colleagues in another way.
- Economies of scale = cheaper
- GDP Management & RP Training (Full day)
- GDP Drivers Training (4 hours)
- GDP White Collars Training (Office staff) (4 hours)
- GDP Blue Collars Training (Warehouse staff) (4 hours)
More information needed? Please contact us.
Online Training Platform
Via our online training platform it is possible to follow an online GDP course. 4Advice can also deliver a customized training for your organization. We offer these online modules for Management & RP, Drivers, Blue collars and White collars. An online training module takes approximately one hour and half. Available in Dutch, English, French and Spanish.
Included in the online training modules:
- Training Material
- Test and certification
Aviato, a training academy at Brussels Airport also offers 4Advice's GDP Trainings in class and online. Check out 4Advice's GDP Training courses at Aviato.
Aviato contact details:
+32 2 753 50 58
Upcoming Training Dates
- Basic GDP Management & RP Training: 23 January
- Refresher GDP Management & RP Training: 4 March
- Basic GDP Management & RP Training: 2 April
- Refresher GDP Management & RP Training: 4 June
- Basic GDP Management & RP Training: 15 September
- Refresher GDP Management & RP Training: 13 October
E-mail/call us to register for our GDP Training.